Showbiz Foreign

Coronavirus kills Popular Congolese musician

Congolese music legend Aurlus Mabélé has died after he was reported to have been infected with Coronavirus. The music star is said to have died in a hospital in the capital city of France Paris, aged 67.

Though there was no reports on him catching the virus, posts on social media from friends and relatives say he died of coronavirus.

His daughter, French singer Liza Monet, tweeted on Thursday that her father had died of coronavirus. “I am inconsolable,” she wrote.

A member of the supergroup Loketo of which he belonged, Mav Cacharel, also wrote on Facebook that he died of coronavirus.

His manager, Jimmy Ouetenou, however, told the BBC that it was not confirmed he died of coronavirus stating that the music icon had long-term health problems.

As of Friday, March 20, a total of 272,167 cases of Coronavirus had been recorded worldwide with 11,299 deaths recorded with another 87,403 infected persons recovering from the condition.

 

Related posts

Akufo-Addo must go, he’s too old – Blakk Rasta

ghwishradioadmin

Bulldog places GH¢50k bet on Eno Barony to beat any male rapper

ghwishradioadmin

Accra Is Generally Clean — Minister for Sanitation

Elijah Donkor

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept Read More

close

Enjoying this blog? Please Subscribe to other Channels & spread the word :)